SDEE Small Business membership is designed for local small businesses comprised of <25 employees to enhance their to ability to create networking opportunities and local visibility for their business.
To take advantage of this membership, your company will need to posses the following attributes:
- To be headquartered in the Greater San Diego Area
- < 25 employees (FT or PT)
- Public or private ownership
Small Business Membership Benefits:
- Promotional Benefits:
- Inclusion in search-engine optimized SDEE Business Members Directory.
- Eligibility for participation in SDEE business promotional opportunities at a discount rate.
- Access to members-only portion of the site, with an opportunity to post news about your company.
- One (1) FREE table space at 2 events ($150 value)
- Networking and Educational Discounts:
- 1 basic non-transferrable individual membership for a business owner
- 40% off discount from SDEE workshops (for the person designated in the basic membership
- Eligibility for being a part of SDEE committees
- One invitation for to SDEE Year-end members-only Social